Wednesday 29 January 2014

Sunday Hauling

SUNDAY WANDERING: POUNDLAND


Poundland had a great voucher which I found on the internet, £2 or a £12 purchase.
So guess what I did; went and bought 12 things of course!

Some people would argue that I didn't save at all, because I had to spend in the first place. However I would argue that if these were things that I would eventually have to purchase in another shop, I will have saved in the long run!

This is a break down of what I went in for and the impulse purchases.

WHAT I WENT IN FOR:

CRISPS x2
Would have been: ASDA have 3x 6 Packs for £4
What I bought: 2x 5 Packs for £2

Deodorant
Would have been: £2
What I bought: 1x for £1

Listerine Mouth Wash
Would have been: £1.50 (Asda)

Kleenex Mini Packs
Would have been 6x £1
Got 8x for £1


IMPULSE BUYS:

Heart Fairy Lights
£1
Note: they are only around meter long, ones from Primark might be more of a bargin!


Lauren Conrad 'Sugar and Spice: L.A Candy' Hardcover
Would have been £12.99

Detol Surface Cleaner
Would have been £2
(Thumbs up for the fancy cleaning photography)

Creme Eggs
At the moment Asda have 12 eggs for £4
...so works out the same

Rimmel Nail Polish
Would have been £3.99 in Superdrug

Scent Diffuser Scents
Mango & Papaya
Vanilla
Fresh Linen
Unsure of the prices, but thought I'd test out the scents for only being a pound.

There was one last thing I bought, but I'm not sure what it was. Must have been really useful! So overall I saved around £19. Definitely something to be proud of!

When I went in they also had a lot of beauty products such as the Sinful Colour nail polishes, Calvin Klein creme shadows/liners, Rimmel lip liners. I recommend going into Poundland if it's near you before checking out Boots or Superdrug for a impulse beauty purchase.
For people that have never been to Poundland, you're missing out!! 



All 'would have been' prices referenced from ASDA on the 29/01/2014 except for where stated otherwise









No comments:

Post a Comment