Saturday 7 June 2014

Heat On The High Street: New Look


Heat On The High Street: New Look

Hi Internet!

Today I have a summer fashion set which I made on Polyvore. I've had Polyvore for a couple of years, but never really used it, due to most of the clothes already on the site being ridiculously expensive. Like most people, I don't like finding things I like that realistically I can't buy. This set features things that I've gone out and bought (to be featured in an upcoming A Week In Outfits post) from New Look

I went into the New Look initially looking for jersey tops to go with everything, but got a bit distracted by all the colour in the shop at the moment! I don't usually find anything I like in New Look, but their summer collection is really my style! Lots of bright neon colours to pair with florals and other detailed pieces. I feel the detail and the fabric have the ability to make things look more expensive that they actually are - the two clothing pieces in this set do just that. 

I only bought the clothing, but have similar accessories to those featured in the set - all from New Look!

CLOTHING

Blue Slub Pocket T-Shirt

Teens White Floral Print Skort
Floral Skort
£15 
From the kids section! Their sizes are rather big for childrens, I got a 13-14 years.
In the adult section they do 2 skorts with almost the same floral pattern- just with different colours.

ACCESSORIES

Coral Leather Strappy Cork Wedges
Strappy Wedges
£30


Stone Zip Side Bowler Bag
Beige Bowler Bag
£25

JEWELLERY
Pink and Gold Diamond Bangles
Bangles
£4.99

Gold Double Number Sports Watch
Watch
£20

Beauty wise, in the set I featured Barry M.'s Gelly nail polish in Blue Grape, although most of the Gelly shades would go with this outfit because they are all so bright!

Also featured is one of the Maybelline Colour Whispers in Coral Ambition. The Colour Whispers haven't been released in the UK yet, but I know the Maybelline lipsticks come in loads of shades, of failing that, the Rimmel Moisture Renew Lipsticks have great formulas.


Thanks for taking the time to look at my blog, hopefully this colourful outfit brightened up your day!
What high street shop should I check out next?? Thinking of doing this as a weekly thing! 

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/12381693/?claim=s4ueh3d9y8a">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

No comments:

Post a Comment